Maersk Line is looking for a skilled and energetic Cost Controller to join the Global Cost Controlling Organisation. It is expected that Cost Controller has a capability to think beyond numbers and combine numbers with business performance, strategy and financial insights. This role provides a great opportunity to a get complete overview of global cost performance for entire company.
In this role, Global Cost Controllers will work with wide range of stakeholders in finance, operations and commercial organization to improve the cost controlling and data quality around Liner operational cost.
So, if you are looking for challenges with a strong urge to take your capabilities further, operating with a global perspective and working with great talents - this is a fantastic opportunity
1) Preferable educational background as Cost Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Masters in Economics or equivalent degree in Finance.
2) 10 plus years of experience within Financial Business Partnering or Financial Controlling on Business Unit or Group level or relevant experience at an entity which is part of an international group.
3) Strong analytical and agile mindset. Capable of connecting business performance to financial numbers.
4) Being able to see opportunities and solve problems independently .Good interpersonal, presentation and cooperative skills.
5)Adapts easily to a fast-changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
6)Prior experience in Operations or Commercial finance would be an added advantage
Key responsibilities would be
1) Strengthen Global cost controlling at granular level and ensure accurate/ timely cost reporting.Conduct moderately complex cost analytics and provide insights on cost drivers leading to financial variance.
2) Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results against previous periods and forecast.Actively participate in the monthly and quarterly management reporting to senior management
3) Proactively assess and implement continuous improvements in controlling and reporting procedures.Identify cost saving and cost avoidance opportunities on global spend.
4) Drive cost controlling standards across the globe and perform periodic quality checks on cost recognition to maintain high data quality.Recommend and implement necessary business/ process controls and ensure compliance to internal and external requirements are met
NOTE- If you have relevant experience and interested to apply for this JOB, please share your CV on below email address
Perks and BenefitsWill discuss on Call/ F2F
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting, Finance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Com - Commerce
RGF HR Agent India
15 - 19 yrs Pune
Keyskills: Accountancy, Financial statements, Automation, Analytical, Book Keeping...
8 - 13 yrs Pune
Keyskills: Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Costing, Accounting...
Lear Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.
10 - 15 yrs Pune
Keyskills: Costing, Top Management, Analytical Skills, Finance, ICWA...
KP HR AND INFRA SERVICES
15 - 22 yrs Pune
Keyskills: MIS Preparation, ERP, SAP, Finance, variance analysis, Forecasting...
Global Reach Div. Of Outreach Consultants Pvt. Ltd
8 - 10 yrs Pune
Keyskills: treasury operations, compliance management, forecasting, project accounting...
Udyen Jain & Associates
7 - 10 yrs Pune
Keyskills: financial analysis, forecasting, System Implementation, budgeting, Indirect...
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
5 - 10 yrs Pune
Keyskills: financial analysis, FP&A, FPA, financial reporting, financial modelling...