We have an excellent employment opportunity for Senior Software Engineer position.
- Strong development skills in.Net 3.0 & Above, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, XML, AJAX for building software products on Web platform.
- Should have a sound knowledge about the OOPS concepts and its implementation.
- Ability to lead a small team
- Very good communication skills (both verbal & written) to interact with onsite clients.
- Hands on experience on various kinds of development projects.
- Must possess experience SQL Server and its variant.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Knowledge and practical exposure of development life cycle, processes and policies.
- Need to be self-driven and ready to take up tasks independently.
- Takes ownership of customer issues reported and sees problems through to resolution.
- Researches, diagnosis, troubleshoots and identifies solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Develop appropriate fixes or SQL scripts to resolve customer problems, or identify existing scripts or patches that must be applied.
- Coordinate with different teams for dependency and follow up with them in order to resolve the problem.
- Provides prompt and accurate response to customers issues and ensures proper updates and closure of all issues.
- Utilizes all company tools to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner to meet the organizations contractual commitments.
- Develop, compile and test code. Submit source code and unit test results for review and approval by the team lead.
- Address hot fixes as they arise in production at the highest priority.
- Experience of working in an offshore delivery environment following either the RUP or Agile development methodology.
- Demonstrates a team player with a positive attitude and proactively collaborates with peers to resolve customer issues.
- Monitoring the applications and log to identify system outage and users exception experiences.
- Identify training for self and juniors and share knowledge by delivering training.
- Be a part of regular/performance review meetings held for juniors.
- Help/Guide the Programmers / Trainees / Interns when they are stuck with problems, peer code review.
- Involvement in the hiring process.
- Adherence to company policy and processes.
* Interested candidates can share your profile with below details -
* Current CTC
* Expected CTC
* Notice period
*Early / immediate joiners will be preferred.
*Please ignore if your notice period is 3 months.
For more details visit www.innovapoint.com
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
InnovaPoint Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
InnovaPoint is a boutique IT services firm based out of Pune, in India. We work with a select set of US-based clients with whom we have developed long standing relationships. Our clients value us for the honesty and integrity of our dealings as well as the technical skills, timeliness of deliveries and the value we bring to them. Our ability to adapt ourselves into the client's domain and be one with their IT team is something that has been appreciated time and again.
As a company, we have always focused more on delivering the projects to the utmost client satisfaction than just business development and sales aspects.
As our quality of work speaks for itself, from last 8 years we are getting repeat business from our happy and existing customers.
At InnovaPoint we firmly believe and share following core values.
Please visit http://www.innovapoint.com for more details.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.