The Payroll Systems Administrator will be the internal expert for the Time and Labor Management System. This position is responsible for all aspects of software updates, implementation of new modules, data integrity and application configuration and supports the system across all markets. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience in HR/Payroll, Finance or Operations experience;
- Able to manage team and has People Leader skills
- Payroll Experience: UK Payroll Only/ APAC (added advantage)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, vendor management, control and customer servicing skills desired
- Understanding of payroll tax laws, processes and policies
- Knowledge of Workday, SAP, MSA or other payroll systems preferred
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving and rapidly changing matrix environment
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Graduation/Post Graduation or equivalent experience required
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing ensuring transactions are in compliance with internal and external payroll and time & labor laws, policies and practices
- Create and maintain a customer service environment in which the position will support and assist with the customer/ business partner inquiries to drive
- value added services
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of pay calculation rules not limited to new hires, termination, time processing, and payroll adjustment for assigned market and general understanding of local laws governing payroll processing.
- Audit, and maintain payroll & timekeeping records in compliance with established standards.
- Comprehensive understanding and maintenance of Process documentation, and Controls; SLA and Policies adherence
- Comprehend payroll challenges and drive solution by challenging status quo, execute process improvements
- Receiving paper forms and processing appropriately.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Payroll Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
GBT India Private Limited
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) equips companies of all sizes with the insights, tools, services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed, focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 12,000 employees and operations in nearly 120 countries worldwide, American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs, optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments, while, more importantly, providing extraordinary traveler care.
We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients' success
expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world's largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Get ready to make impressions that will last.