Urgent Opening with a leading Hosiery Company for the position of VP - Sales
Job Location:- Kolkata
Industry Preferred - FMCG
Job Description & Specification
Designation VICE PRESIDENT SALES
Reporting to Position Director
Location - Kolkata, Head Office
Qualification - MBA / PGDM
Experience -12- 15 Years
- Soft Skills required to perform the responsibilities Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, Leadership Skills, Business strategy management.
- Sales Professionals who can head and manage the overall sales strategy and policy in the various channels and in terms of major customers by grasping target or category opportunities.
- Managing superlative growths by expanding the market for all products. Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of companys products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets.
- To direct the Sales team and establish sales targets brand wise, pack wise as per ABP, help them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
- To motivate & direct Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets
- Co-ordinate and follow up with logistics and supply chain to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the business in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region.
- Work out a training calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same.
- Responsible for expansion of CSD sales.
- Plan & execute new business strategies to achieve Turnover & Profit targets. Increase of Market Share in the region.
If interested, please mail your updated resume at email@example.com or call Sampurna on 033 - 66075825
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Genius Consultants Limited
Leading Hosiery Company
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.