We have an opportunity for Space Planning or Management with our client at BKC
Candidates who have applied in last 3 months can ignore this invite.
Requirement is for Space Management at Commercial Site for CBRE Mumbai.
Brief about the role.
- Education - Diploma or Degree.
- Should have at least 3 years experience managing Space & Asset Management.
- Comfortable working in Facility Management with Banking Client.
- Experience 5+ Years.
- Location: Mumbai.
- Handling space planning operations for Bank of America Pan India
- Managing internal shifting of employees and handling internal projects
- Looking after change management for projects
- Personality should be presentable and communication needs to be good because this is a client based role.
Interview Days: Monday Friday (Except Saturdays & Sunday)
Interview Time: 10:00 AM 12:00 PM (Candidate reporting after 1:00 PM will not be considered for the interview)
Interview Location: 11Th & 12Th Floor, Raheja Tower,
Plot No: C-30, Block G, Next to Bank of Baroda,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Interviewer: Elina Satapathy.
- In case you have attended any interview with CBRE in last 2 months duration. Please ignore the invite.
- Only graduates or diploma with relevance experience to above roles will be interviewed. Freshers are not eligible for this requirement.
- Kindly note that if you do not have any proof of your previous employment's will not be considered for the interview itself.
- Carry your updated resume along with your passport size photograph.
- Please be formally dressed.
Nazish Bagdadi | Executive |
CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd | Human Resources
11Th & 12Th Floor | Raheja Tower |
Plot No: C-30 | Block G | Next to Bank of Baroda |
Bandra Kurla Complex | Bandra (East) |
Mumbai 400051 | India T 91 22 4069 0100
email@example.com | www.cbre.co.in
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Facility Management
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
CBRE was the first International Property Consultancy to set up an office in India in 1994. Since then, the operations have grown to include more than 8,000 professionals across 10 offices with a presence in over 80 cities in India. As a leading international property consultancy, CBRE provides clients with a wide range of real estate solutions, including Strategic Consulting, Valuations/Appraisals, Capital Markets, Agency Services, Asset Services and Project Management.
The guiding principle at CBRE is to provide strategic solutions that make real estate holdings more productive and economically efficient for its clients across all service lines.
CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has also been voted the industry's top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune's "Most Admired Companies" in the real estate sector for 6 years in a row.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.