Greetings from Thinkitive Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Please find job description below,
Education Criteria: BE (IT/ Computer), B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA Skills required:
- Hands on experience on Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Work as part of a team operating under an Agile based methodology.
- Must have more 2+ years of experience in designing and developing the software using both Front-End& Back-End Technologies
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, SQL in MySQL, PostgreSQL, experience with Web Services.
- Support accurate requirements definition & Produce technical design documentation.
- Perform customization, integration, and other related software development activities.
- Collaborate, communicate with different teams, and triage technical issues across teams.
- Good analysis skills (simple and evolutionary).
- Experience with continuous integration and build.
- High ownership and self-motivated.
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Excellent debugging skills and ability to efficiently solve problems.
- Proven track record in developing high quality integrated back-End applications.
- Immediate joiners will be preferable
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science), MCA - Computers
View Contact Details
Thinkitive Technologies Private Limited
Thinkitive Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (previously known as Fidel IT Services) delivers technology solutions, by deploying our technology we help our clients maximize their competitive advantage.
We are an experienced and dedicated team of professionals, optimizing value for our clients and with our customizable products that reduce the time, complexity and cost. Together, our people and technology provide the clients need to continue to lead in their fields.
Our expertise is our core strength. Exhaustive knowledge and experience in an Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Identity Access & Security, Quality Engineering and Cloud Services help us power our technology.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.