Only For Immediate Joiners / 15 days Notice Period
Software Quality Assurance, Analyst
Desired Skills & Experience: 5+ years Exp in Mobile apps or Web development. Automation Testing Education -
- Fluency in automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, Jmeter, Appium, Cucumber etc.
- Hands-on experience in Automation Testing should be more than 5+ Years.
- Candidate should be able to work from scratch level, creating framework using Java.
- Should have hands on expertise in automation testing of Web services/Micro services.
- Good in Web & Mobile automation testing.
- Hands-on experience in Automation Testing using Appium.
- Write Web application or Mobile Apps automated testing scripts.
- QA Automation Architect will have complete ownership for preparing test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and implementation of Test strategy, test data management, across multiple applications like Web, API etc.
- Should have exposure to API testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in functional and regression testing
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- Root cause analysis on issues and nail down the reason of issue.
- Contribute to the QA team
- Help scale our QA team processes by practicing QA principles for either manual testing or automation testing.
- Advocate for the QA platform e.g: leading the technical vision at Symphony, while also helping to mentor more junior members of the team
- Familiarity with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) activities with exposure to multiple types of testing
- Participate in test reviews and team meetings
- Experienced in Rest API testing is a plus * High energy and commitment
- Follows disciplined software development practices.
- Extensive experience in manual testing.
- Should be able to grasp the S/w domain concepts and think of logical, functional & UI scenarios.
- Experience writing and executing detailed Test plans & Test cases
- Requirement gathering & SRS writing will be added advantage.
- Should have experience in management of defects.
- Experience in usability, browser compatibility, stress & load testing.
- Knowledge or experience in automation testing is a big plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience/ knowledge of database will be added advantage.
Master of Computer Science (MCA) or BE in (CS or IT) or B.Tech. or (CS or IT)
Please mail your resume with mentioning following details -
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
Mail Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
As a consulting firm, we are business focused, have a strong human resources foundation and combine creativity and strong thinking. Our primary focus is to assist your organization by matching you with the right solutions based on requirement specific needs. We believe that our success stems from our ability to help organizations reach better solutions by working in partnership with creative & collaborative team. Being a Consulting & Training partner, we are serving our clients in a way that exceeds their expectations.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.