JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:- Ideation and Planning
Revenue Growth, Client Acquisition, Garage Management (FOCO)
- Deep understanding of the B2C & Fleet management business, brands with which they maintain/service and their purchase vendors
- Understand the CarOK goals & needs and clearly articulate the objectives of the initiative.
- Strategic involvement, ability to develop pitches for CarOK that is compelling and that inspires and identifies a clear outcome along with how success will be measured.
- Knowledge of the Product/Service to take care of In-Garage Branding and Outdoor Branding
- Facilitating ideation for management team and looking for ideas that are big and offer the greatest impact on the CarOK business.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of organizations database.
- Contribute to sales strategy and generate ideas for revenue maximization
- Structures and manages integrated sales verticals
- Responsible for ensuring that the growth plan is a comprehensive, win-win designed for garage partners
- Reviewing client and market mapping reports for assigned territory /category
- Independent media tracking to create maximum brand awareness with being cost effective
- Ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and margin targets aligned with business goals
- Review overall CarOK metrics and ensure compliance to quality without escalating price or diluting the brand
- Communicate CarOK objectives to all team members to ensure consistency
- Communicate and disseminate client requests to internal teams; manage internal communications and external communication with vendors, senior management and the board
- Track revenue achievement at an individual and team level
- Inspires, coaches and mentors sales team members
- Build a positive, collaborative working environment for the team
- Actively get involved in company events such as hiring, training and internal initiatives.
Challenges & Opportunities
Supports in analyzing the key issues and risks and assess business impact. Responsible for a thorough understanding of and the up to date maintenance of the P&L for the FOCO garage and the doorstep van. Proficient in navigating annualized risk on contracts with Fleets and maximizing profit from their SLA.
Set sales quality and performance standards.
1. Learning Attitude
2. High Ownership of responsibilities
3. High sense of integrity
4. Strong communication skills
5. Ability to work under pressure
6. Willingness to address all customer expectations
7. Self Starter, High level of drive to give shape to new initiatives
8. Collaborative approach - Working with multiple teams to build compelling pitches for customers
9. Innovative approach to brand solutions and pull sales
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. Should be a full time MBA with a min of 4-8 years of experience
2. Core experience in Sales & Development
3. Edge would be any CONCEPT SELLING/START-UP Experience
JOB LOCATION: XDBS Pvt. Ltd, Unit No 312, 3rd Floor, Tower 2, World Trade Centre, Kharadi, Pune.
Assistant Manager HR
Contact - 9011083887
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A. Plus incentives
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
head of Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
CAROK is a Pune based company with a mission to bring trust, transparency and efficiency to the automotive care sector. We are a customer- centric startup with a fast- paced working environment. Our current team consists of self- motivated individuals, all driven by the need to do something out of the ordinary.
CAROK has a tie- up with a large number of car service providers in Pune. Using the CAROK website or call center, a customer can get competitive quotes for his/her car servicing and also book a servicing appointment at their convenience. Along with this, CAROK's trained mechanics & service advisors will personally supervise the servicing of the customer's car to ensure that the service center does a good job.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.