As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The User Experience team is part of the 'Business Unit Digital Supply Chain'. The team of designers and user researchers is responsible for designing solutions that promise to shape the future of new and emerging businesses. Design projects are focussed on the SAP's suite for Digital Supply Chain and leverage emerging technologies such as IoT, Machine learning, Predictive analysis and the Big data capabilities to build out an Intelligent Enterprise. Together with our customers, we design next generation solutions using the Design Thinking methodology. We support strategic product teams to ride the wave of new trends and seed new concepts into the organization . We offer design services to build standard products that deliver immense business value to our customers . We closely collaborate with the core UI development teams, to ensure the implementation and delivery of these designs.
Our team is located in Walldorf, Budapest, Shanghai and Bangalore.
The Digital Supply Chain User Experience Team in Bangalore, India is growing. We are looking for experienced and motivated interaction designers to join our team in Bangalore and be a part of our international team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about design, loves to follow technology trends and can design and build experiences for cloud based enterprise products. Additionally, the candidate should have good visual design skills and the ability to create appealing UI mock-ups to aid early stage design processes. A collaborative mindset to work with colleagues across teams and times zones is required.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Specialist User Experience Designer, you:
- will work closely with other User Experience Designers and User Researchers covering the entire usability engineering lifecycle, including supporting user research, creating low and high-fidelity interactive prototypes, validating designs with customers.
- will work closely with other designers supporting development, product owners, solution managers, partners and customers to delivery engaging experiences for our Intelligent Enterprise Suite.
- act as an advocate of the end users
- have a passion for problem solving and are always pushing for better, faster, simpler, more engaging solutions to complex business processes and technical challenges
- keep lock in step with emerging trends in the market place and explore every opportunity to push the boundaries and strive for innovation while ensuring a harmonized experience for our end users.
- have a portfolio of innovative design work with interaction as well as visual design focus
- are self-motivated and believe in teamworkand cross collaboration.
Required Candidate profile
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 0-4 years of experience in design and user experience
- Degree (Bachelor, Diploma, Masters) in Design from a reputed Design Institution
- Background in web and application design, ideally responsive design
- Profound knowledge about Design Thinking and Customer Driven Design Methodologies
- Broad experience in user experience projects covering various stages of design life cycle from user-research through application design, culminating in design validation
- Experience working on business solutions such as planning, supply chain with a focus on Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- Deep knowledge regarding design and prototyping tools (e.g., Axure, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq)
- Very good communication skills in English (oral and written)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:User Experience Designer
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Des. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:M.Des. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.