The Selected candidate will work with a highly motivated team involved in development of complex embedded solutions. The candidate will join with our Bangalore development center and will travel to our platform development center located in Europe. The Ideal candidate will be part of Product Development team in Bangalore.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
As a VnV Architect, you will Demonstrate that a Product/System fulfils its intended use when placed in its intended environment (real or simulated) and technically lead a team of VnV. Designers.
You will interface with System, project, product, Quality and safety team to meet QCD commitments.
- Contribute to global V&V Strategy definition, provide elements necessary to build V&V Plan
- Specify and design overall tests: test architecture (test plan), test design (test cases)
- Prepare overall tests (tests sheets and tests scenario)
- Perform test sessions: run test procedures, produce test reports and associated Change Requests
- If applicable: perform customer acceptance tests, participate to site tests
- Specify, design, develop and validate test environment & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O, ...)
- Perform investigations on defects detected on test bench or on site
- Estimate workload, realize scheduling and follow-up of validation activities.
- Organize, monitor and control validation activities under his/her responsibilities (including subcontracted ones if any) and validation reviews
- Manage V&V work products under configuration management according to Configuration Management Plan
- Ensure test traceability vs. requirements according to Requirements Management Pl
- Perform SW/SW and HW/SW integration, together with the HW architect;
- Prepare and perform SW requirements tests, SW/SW & SW/HW integration tests and verifications of his/her deliverables, prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team (depending on Safety Integrity Level);
Qualifications & Skills:
Bachelor / Post Graduate in Engineering - IT, CS, ECE & EEE or Equivalent
Outstanding Technical leader with proven track record in managing multi software programs towards successful delivery.
Be Innovative and demonstrate to peers and implement in creation of Reference Libraries, reusable codes, and model based developments
Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
Team Player with prior experience in working with European customer is not mandatory but preferable.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
Minimum 12 years of experience managing/ leading complex projects and provide technical expertise in embedded systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to build complex embedded systems, and providing technical leadership within the Team. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process spread across different geographical locations.
Significant experience in delivery of design, analysis, development, testing and delivery.
Rail industry background is highly desirable, alternatively similar industries can also be considered.
- Language Skills: Programming: C, C++, ADA, Scripting languages (Python,..)
- Any Real time embedded OS
- NI Hardware or Equivalent(PXI, PCI, DAQ,RIO)
- Protocols - TCP/IP, CAN...
- Standards: CENELEC SIL4 / DO178A / DO178B
- Location for the role? Travel? If yes, how much (%): Bangalore, Long Term Travel to VBN/CRL(11 ~ 24 Months)
- Contract Type/ Bonus (OPTIONAL): Full- Time.