- Lead all Technology Architecture & Development. Get Your Hands Dirty (CODE). Resolve scaling issues before they happen.
- Architect, code and even hack solutions to extreme software engineering problems
- Be the primary interface between all divisions of the company and Engineering. Lead and grow the Engineering team into an effective and respected division of Software Engineers.
- The VP Engineering would be part of the senior leadership team responsible lead, develop and scale up engineering capability to keep up with the high growth of their product and also to deliver world-class product. The person would head the technology team and would be responsible for executing company's vision.
- Own all initiatives to develop and scale technology, execute an aggressive roadmap, institute best engineering practices and deliver innovative products.
- Would be responsible for Backend, Frontend, Infrastructure, Architecture, Scalability, server-side engineering, UI and all other technological aspects of the product
- Maintain efficient technical systems that enable the company to run highly efficient operations.
- Lead and expand the existing engineering team; identify new talent; manage, mentor & retain all members of the team.
- Work closely with product team and the leadership team for new product development.
- Will be involved in conceptualizing and building the product
- Help set the technical direction for the team, drive the evolution of the system architecture, and make appropriate technology choices.
- Set and manage expectations, communicate and execute goals within timelines.
Experience, Technical skills & Knowledge -
- Experience in highly scalable consumer Tech products
- Should have worked in a high growth technology environment.
- Strong development experience in core Java Stack along with MySQL Hands-On is mandatory.
- Strong experience on AWS & Microservices
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience working with complex data sets.
- Background in high volume web applications & data mining
- Should be technically competent in web and mobile technologies utilizing the Java stack.
- Experience with mobile platforms and well as a web platform.
Managerial competencies :
- Strategic orientation - Able to align to company vision and long-term goals and execute strategy.
- Lead by example - Ability to manage a bunch of talented engineers and guide them to deliver.
- Learning ability - Should have the inclination to learn and gain knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and technical innovation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
The Hiring Story
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.