- Position : Vice President - INVESTMENT BANKING
- Lead the origination and execution of equity and debt fund raising transactions in South Asia, South East Asia & Africa
- Supervise Associates and Analysts
- Supervise the preparation of transaction marketing material e.g. teasers, Information memorandums, financial models
- Keep track of developments in various sectors/ geographies / industries and identify potential equity/ debt fund raising opportunities.
- Work closely with the team to Originate as per Investors / Lenders requirements
- Manage relationships with existing clients / investors / lenders
- Location : Marine Lines, Mumbai
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Requirement
- Qualification: CA/ MBA/CFA
- At least 5-6 years of experience with a Private Equity fund / Investment Bank / Commercial Bank / Debt Fund / Impact Investment Fund
- Understanding of the sector dynamics in Financial Services & Renewable Energy
- Experience of working and travelling in South Asian / South East Asian countries Sri Lanka / Bangladesh / Nepal
- Successful track record of closing equity / debt raising transactions in South Asia
- Complete understanding of debt and equity deal life cycles
- Good knowledge of legal and financial structures.
- Candidates should already be residing in Mumbai
SKILL SET REQUIREMENT
- Strong finance and accounting fundamentals,
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint skills,
- Strong written and verbal skills,
- Presentation and Communication skills,
Chartered Accountant, CA, MBA, CFA, Investment Banking, Equity, Debt, Private Equity fund / Investment Bank / Commercial Bank / Debt Fund / Impact Investment Fund/ Finacial Service
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
CareerSanta.com is a unique, dedicated and mobile-friendly website for students and professionals in commerce and allied fields viz., CA, CS, CWA, CFA, LLB, MBA (Finance), Bcom, BMS, BAF, BFM, BMM. Our mascot Career Santa is just a click away to help students and professionals in commerce and allied fields in taking the next leap towards a fulfilling career. Our team comprises of professionals in the same fraternity who are ideally placed to understand the needs of employers & candidates.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.