Company : A listed IT/ITES player with 40 offices globally is recruiting for a senior Financial Planning & Analysis person to join their Corporate Finance team at Bangalore.
Location : Bangalore
Purpose of the role :
Reporting to the Vice President - Financial Planning & Analysis, the resource will be responsible for pricing, working on various intra-departmental projects, as well as core corporate planning, namely reporting, budgeting and forecasting of the financial data of the Company
Key Accountabilities :
Financial Planning :
- Generate information to help management take decisions on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies and actions
- Managing the entire budgeting exercise. This includes creating budgets for the entire company for the coming financial year which requires collaborating with different departments in the company.
- Forecasting on a rolling basis, preparing forecast for current FY based on inputs from all business units & departments in the company.
Financial Reporting & Control :
- Analyze the financial details of past, present and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Carrying out adhoc analysis as per organizational requirement like Salary Impact, Increment Impact, Benchmarking, Coordinating with outside Agencies and Automation of Reporting.
- To establish the Company's Budget and manage company cash flow to ensure that budgeted goals are achieved and cost objectives are met.
- Responsible for reporting the monthly financial MIS to Management with detailed analysis of variance v/s budgets and /or forecasts. Also responsible for other cost / SG&A reports to various stakeholders within the company.
Other Analysis & Reporting :
- Participate in Business Reviews along with the CFO and CEO to ensure Business Monitoring and performance evaluation.
- Responsible to deliver monthly financial forecasts, analyze variances, trends and evaluate impacts of key business decisions, recommend profit improvement areas, measures etc.
- Planning and conducting complex studies to determine cost of business activities.
- Analyzing complex financial data and extracts and defining relevant information; interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability.
Experience Required : Total 7+ years of work experience with about 4 yrs in Corporate Planning.
- Should be a MBA/ CA/ CFA
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.