Vice President - Telesales
Location - Gurgaon NCR
Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative mobile commerce start-up in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up- Don't just dream it. Droom it! In this role, you will be responsible for driving the strategy, improving call quality, generating orders, improving gross merchandise revenue, and optimizing productivity of team members. The role includes call auditing, performance feedback, managing/creating standards and processes.
What We're Looking For
: 14 to 20 years of relevant experience in Internet/E-commerce or Technology company. Start-up experience is must. Entrepreneurial experience is preferred.
MBA from a top-tier B-school preferred.
Strong in execution and taking initiatives with proven track record to build and scale, team and organization.
Can handle end to end functioning of department on a large scale.
Strategic thinker who can handle end to end functioning of department on a large scale according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving overall revenue and organizational growth.
Highly analytical with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with diverse external & internal stakeholders.
Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills.
Certification in Six sigma/lean methodologies/PMP/black belt preferred.
Excellent grip on numbers and goals. Attention to detail and desire to make an impact.
Excellent People Management and Communication Skills.
This role involves working directly with the leadership team. Result oriented, speed to market and ready to take ownership.
An Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills:
1. Lead & manage the entire inside/ tele sales vertical of the organization which strives to deliver the business targets. Hire, train, cross skill & up skill and retain the best tele sales talent.
2. Own complete P&L of the tele sales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business.
3. Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals & drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
4. Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
5. Provides consistent, balanced and timely performance feedback on tele sales' team performance.
6. Ensures a positive work environment, continuous learning and a high-quality employment experience Last Modified: 5 Nov' 19 for your team.
7. Effectively communicates and manages change in operating procedures and processes to ensure staff understanding, retention and appropriate execution.
8. Monitor the performance of the team members on regular basis and assist them in their training and career development.
9. Create a proper flow of such lead information within the team and provide proper and timely feedback.
10. Entry, distribution and management of target/lead information/records into sales contact database.
11. Monitor and adhere to TAT of processing any request and maintain MIS Reports of the all incoming mails from customers. 12. Maintain monthly reports on number of leads generated, and productivity report for entire team
13. Work collaboratively with the business teams to create and maintain a win-win relationship with new and current customers