We are having an exciting job opportunity with a leading brand in retail industry for Visual Merchandiser Head role in Bangalore.
- Manage the Visual Merchandising activities of the division to ensure brand presentation in all retail outlets are consistent.
- To prepare the VM calendar based on marketing/merchandising/retail activities.
- Develop concepts based on design inspiration for collection launches.
- VM activities for all campaigns and ROM to be monitored, master data sheets to be maintained.
- Ensure feedback of each campaign is done and the results shared with concerned teams.
- To ensure Visual audits by RVMs are done as per the calendar requirements.
- Aid ROM developments if any.
- Manage budgets for the year for R&D and project budgets for all VM activities for the year.
- Plan/ travel to workshops for display stylists on design and trends.
- Organize for 2 RVM meets each year for planning and review.
- Industry and design institution interactions to help procure talent.
Looking for candidates from NIFT(2006 to 2008 batch) only.
Interested candidates can mail their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at 9625310813.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Design
, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Visual Merchandiser
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent