The Customer Services team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy, have high degrees of empathy and resourcefulness.
We're looking for extraordinary customer service professionals with good command over English as a business communication language to join our Customer services business office in Bangalore.
These are the must to have basic attributes for the role,
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual & team ticket targets
- Stay updated with current internal ticketing system & customer portals
- back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures and specifics around different types of merchant features Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
Required Candidate profile
If you are a graduate, fresh out of college & has the zeal to explore your interest then we have the right job for you!
Yes, you may be a graduate or post graduate with good command over English writing, ready to work in a state of art ambiance & amongst fun loving people. Where so much learning & growing happens! If you believe in working in any time zone & interact with people across the globe. We have the right job for you.
You might even have some previous experience, no matter with the role or the industry, we still have so much to offer you! Bring your expertise in communication, logical skills & timely responsiveness skills & we will ensure to mold it into professional with high quality Customer centric solitaires.
You are a great fit to this role if you have,
Good written communication skills
Graduation is a must
Previous experience in customer services is good have
Should be ready to work in rotational shifts/ including Night shifts
(The shortlisted candidate should be able to join us in 30 days Max)
If you feel confident to meet the need please Walk In with your updated resumes & necessary documents like: PAN, Aadhar card, graduation certificates & relieving letter from previous employer & latest payslips (All originals)
Please be available at our office address between 9 AM to 11 AM only (No Weekends)
Perks and Benefits
Exciting monthly pay + Shift Allowance & Free Pick & Drop