Desired Candidate Profile
- The incumbent should be BE/B Tech/Computer Science Graduates with 70% above in 10/12th & 60% above in rest of academics with 3-7 years in Software development across a wide variety of development projects.
Notice period should not be more than 60 Days. Only those candidates who are fulfilling the above mentioned criteria will be entertained.
- Knowledge of current technological trends in the Software development industry, such as OOPs, Multi-Tier Software development, Component Architecture, Web Based Software
- Knowledge of system integration issues.
- Should have adequate programming skills and proficiency in Java 6+ and Spring/Struts/Hibernate framework.
- Should have sound Knowledge knowledge of Database concepts and query writing.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG - M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
Newgen Software is a leading global provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM), Document Management System (DMS), Workflow and Process Automation software. The company has a global footprint of 1300+ installations in over 61 countries with large, mission-critical solutions that have been deployed at the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leading Banks, Insurance firms, BPOÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, Healthcare Organizations, Government, Telecom Companies & Shared Service Centers. The company has been recognized by distinguished analyst firms including Gartner, Forrester, Frost and Sullivan, and IDC. It has been positioned in the Magic Quadrants for Intelligent Business Process Management (iBPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM) and BPM-Platform-Based Case Management frameworks. Assessed at CMMi Level3, Newgen is certified as ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System and ISO 27001:2005 for Information Security Management System.