Role: Automation Engineer/Senior Automation Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech/MCA with 65% throughout academics.(Mandatory)
Experience : 2-8 years of experience
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
- Strong hands on experience in automation test scripts development
- Experience in design & development of test automation frameworks from scratch
- Should be able to prioritize, estimate & write the automation test cases
- Understand requirements and come up with comprehensive test case list
- Understand and follow all the standard procedures in QA team
- Understand technology and domain areas for the tasks assigned
- Familiarize with all testing tools employed and be ready to pick up new tools and technologies based on the project needs.
- Experience in Automation using Selenium & Java .
- Good programming skills using Core Java (including Collections)
- Good knowledge on testing frameworks: JUnit, TestNG etc.
- Experience in Automation Framework development.
- Should have lead/mentored a team of 3-5 automation engineers
- Good technical and debugging skills
- Experience in one or more of CI/CD tools(Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo)
- Experience in testing Web and Client Server applications
- Well versed with SDLC, STLC and other Quality Assurance processes
- Team Player, ability to multi-task, work independently and provide excellent follow-through on tasks.
- Good Oral & Written communication skills and able to handle conference calls with UK/USA teams
Nice to have:
Date of Drive : January 23, 2019
- Experience in API testing and automation using Rest Assured
- Experience in Mobile automation using Appium or any other suitable tools/libraries
- Experience with SoapUI, PostMan, Fiddler etc.
- Good knowledge on Web technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS, HTTP and Ajax
- Experience working in cloud technologies
- Experience with working in Agile methodology
- Good knowledge in Database and UNIX.
Time : 09:00AM to 02:00PM
FTD INDIA PRIVATE LTD
Block D Wing II, 5th Floor ,Cyber Gateway Building, HitechCity, Madhapur Village
Hyderabad, India, Telangana - 500081
Note : Candidate who attended our interview process in last 6 months are not eligible for this drive
* Candidates who clear Code Assessment test will be processed for further technical discussions
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies.
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃ‚Â® and InterfloraÃ‚Â® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.