Greetings from Data Intensity!
We are conducting a scheduled walk-in drive on Saturday 4th May, 2019 for Sr. Oracle Core DBA requirement for Hyderabad location
Please find below the interview venue and the job description:
Venue: Data Intensity India Pvt. Ltd.
DLF Cyber City, Office 4a & 4b, 8th floor, Block-III
Survey # 129 to 132, Gachibowli Village,
Sherilingampalli, Hyderabad 500019
Entry Point: Gate 3
Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact Person: Sanketh / Sakthi
Please carry your updated resume and a valid photo ID proof
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide second line support for Data Intensitys Managed Service customers.
- Work alongside the Data Intensitys Managed Service third line teams in UK/Australia.
- Perform standard DBA duties including but not limited to: space management, backup and recovery, application releasing, fault diagnosis, monitoring, managing alerts.
- Fully document work that is carried out as required.
- Report to Service Desk Manager
- Work according to a rota based shift pattern
- Manage the workload of a small team of Service Desk DBAs, ensuring that Incident, Problem and Change Management processes are followed
- Manage handover of on-going Incidents and Service Requests between shifts
- Be an Oracle SME and mentor for the Service Desk DBA team
- Work with the Service Desk Manager to identify opportunities for service improvement, and support the SDM in implementing service improvements
- Assist the Shift Manager with shift transition when coming on and exiting work shift activities
- Assist the Shift and GOC Managers in resolving issues and customer escalations during the assigned shift.
- Assist in the development and implementation of DBA process, procedures and SOPs for Oracle Database and Apps Systems.
- Support and follow the DI P0 and P1 escalation process
- Support and follow the DI security management program and policy
- Support and enforce DI Change Management process and procedures
- Support and participate as needed in the Data Intensity RCA (Root Cause Analysis) process
- Responsible for evaluating patching requests, communicating constraints, risks, issues and timelines for deployment
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Oracle Database Administration with Oracle 11gR2 or later 6+ years
- Experience of Performance Tuning Oracle Databases using AWR, ASH and Statspack (2+ years)
- Excellent general IT troubleshooting skills
- UNIX/Windows Scripting
- Oracle SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle Grid Control 11g/OEM 12c/OEM 13c
- EXP/IMP, RMAN, Datapump, ASM
- Oracle RAC and Data Guard (2 years+)
- Experience of Oracle 12c, including the Multi-Tenant Option (1+ years)
- Experience of Oracle Enterprise Editions Options, in particular TDE and Advanced Compression (2+ years)
- Intermediate UNIX/Windows Administration skills
- Understanding of the principles of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Able to manage multiple Oracle RDBMS across versions and platforms
- Proven experience working within a team and 3rd party environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good spoken English and a positive telephone manner
- Good written English for formal, informal information exchange with the team and customers.
- Oracle e-Business (technology)
- Advanced UNIX/Windows Administration skills
- Oracle Certification (OCP)
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Data Intensity India Private Limited
Founded in 2001, Data Intensity is an industry leader in analytics, business intelligence, and managed and cloud services for enterprise application and data management. We combine best-of-breed technology, excellent services, a flexible business model, and deep-rooted expertise gained from hundreds of successful deployments to uniquely and cost-effectively support the full scope of a customer's enterprise data lifecycle.
With almost 1000 employees worldwide and leveraging our rich Database technology heritage and our purpose-built services and solutions, Data Intensity gives customers the ongoing functional, technical, and integration support that lets them focus on their core businesses, maximize their existing enterprise technology investments, and migrate to new SaaS platforms. At the same time, we offer analytics and business intelligence services that help our customers extract real-time insights and information from their data, which they can apply to drive overall business strategy and growth.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.