With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Order to Cash
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
GENPACT MEGA WALK-IN DRIVE For Accounts Receivable ON 13th January, 2020
Job Location: Gurgaon / Noida
DESIGNATION- PROCESS ASSOCIATE/ PROCESS DEVELOPER
Walk-in Date : 13th January, 2020
Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Megha : 9958109062
Interview timings- 11am to 2pm
Genpact, 22B, Sec-18,Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Landmark : Near Airtel
Nearest Metro Station : Iffco Chowk & MG Road Metro Station
Please mention \" Hr Megha\" Name on top of the resume and directly walk-in at the venue.
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com/ Bba)
- Freshers with B.com/ B.Ba graduate can walk-in Directly.
- Candidate having experience in AR/OTC will be preferred.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Perks and Benefits
Cab + Monthly Incentives + Yearly Bonus
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
/ Call Centre
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent