Compulsary Skills - AngularJS,MVC,SQL,JQuery & Asp.Net Developer
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Technical Skills requirement -
- Hands-On ability to analyze develops and debugs applications.
- Work on new projects or existing developed modules.
- Ensure that client needs are satisfied through the analysis, design, development, implementation, and delivery of application solutions.
- Ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
- Taking technical ownership of both own work and team deliveries.
- Candidate will be responsible for software testing and trouble-shooting the technical issues/bugs. Will also be responsible for the RCA and Impact Analysis along with the Tech Lead.
- Candidate will responsible for the documentation like writing requirement specification and high level design documents.
- Deliver all BAU and adhoc activities in a timely manner adhering to the set timelines. The delivery should be correct and unambiguous. Is required to show utmost sensitivity to clients requirements and should communicate any deviation through the set channel.
- Identify areas of improvement in order to improve the way a specific task is done. Work with other team members to implements tools and techniques to improve processes and method of delivery.
- Co-ordinate with BU, QA, Lead/Manager or can take up the any queries by him/herself and resolve it accordingly.
- Candidate should be a B.E/ B.Tech /MCA/DOEACC (A/B/C Level)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an Software Application Development in Microsoft Technologies (ASP.Net MVC 4/5, C#, Web Services)
- Understanding of OOPS, multi- tier and Client server architecture
- Candidate should have hands on experience with code versioning like TFS (Team Foundation Server) etc.
- Experience with Agile development and proven ability to work independently and part of a Software Development Team.
- Candidate should have hands on experience on RDMS like TSQL /PSQL. Ability to write SQL queries, Stored Procedures and triggers etc.
- Candidate should have hands on experience on Scripting Languages like Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS 2.0 and Tempo JS.
- Familiar with security mechanisms including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Software Testing Skills are must.
- Good at Documentation like User Manuals, Specification Documents, High Level Diagrams etc.
- Candidate should have excellent customer handling, communication and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communicator with good attention to detail.
- Good understanding of data manipulation, aggregation and presentation techniques.
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute and challenge yourself and the team.
- Asp.Net MVC 4/5
- REST API
- Angular JS 2.0
- SQL 2014/16
- Additional Skills
- Asp.Net Core
- JQuery Mobile
Please note - Send me a text if not able to answer your call or email at Vipin.Kumar@UK.Webhelp.com
Perks and Benefits Commensurate with experience + Medical Insurance + Free Transport + Subsidized Meals
View Contact Details
Webhelp India Private Limited
Webhelp engineers customer experiences on behalf of some of the world's most progressive brands. As a company, Webhelp has been working towards that goal ever since it was founded in 2000.
Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 40 000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. With a mission to "push the limits of customer experience and business process optimisation," people are empowered and encouraged to push the boundaries.
We aim to be the best at engineering the customer experience by investing in our people and the environment in which they work, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions that meet the challenges of a now omni-channel world.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.