Date : 15-Jun-19 (Saturday)
Time : 9:00am to 12:00pm
Location : Noida
Role : EHS/Safety (On-roll)
Industry/Project : Transmission Line / Distribution / Sub-station
Mandatory Education / Experience:
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/Diploma - Engineering (Regular) with Diploma in Safety from recognized university
Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience in site EHS, preferably in TL/SS/Distribution projects
Job Location: Can be posted anywhere in India
NOTE: CANDIDATES NOT MEETING THE ABOVE EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND NEED NOT ATTEND THE WALK-IN
- Responsible for implementation of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management Plan, Procedures and Practices at Project Site to achieve the defined project specific Objectives and Targets
- Participates in the costing of projects within the scope of EHS domain and elaborate the EHS Budget for the project.
- Convergent with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001, Lead auditor qualification is desired
- Customer interface for EHS requirement
- Lead, Coach and Develop EHS team based in the Project sites.
- Perform and Participate in EHS audits (internal & external) and assess the findings and communicate, monitors the realization of the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
- Reporting and follow-up of undesirable events and carryout accident investigation
- Ensure implementation of root cause analysis of Serious accidents and incidents.
- Manage the monthly EHS reporting.
- Assist projects in identifying legal & other requirements as and when required.
- Organize the EHS committee / CFT meetings and communicate
- Conduct EHS awareness programs and trainings (on site and Off site) and monitor subcontractor safety performance.
If you are a person matching the above requirements, please attend the walk-in interview scheduled from 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM on 15-Jun-19 (Saturday) at Noida Office
TATA PROJECTS LIMITED
1st Floor, Tower-1, Okaya Centre,
B-5, Sector 62, NOIDA - 201301, India Note:
a) T.A / D.A will NOT be paid.
b) Please carry along your updated bio-data / latest photograph / all relevant education and experience certificates / latest pay slip
Salary: INR Open for the right candidates
Functional Area: Site Engineering
, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time