Process: Accounting process- Non Voice
* Should have good Knowledge in accounting
* Should have good communication and analytical skills.
* Should be a quick learner
* Must be confident to adapt to business needs or process requirements
* Must be flexible to work in shifts( Morning/Noon/Night) on rotational basis.
* Graduates(M.com /MBA /B.com/BBA/BBM) cleared in 2017/2018 batch (Must have no backlogs)
Timings : 9.AM - 12.PM
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM
First American (India) Pvt Ltd
First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American's business requirements.
Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders - in that order. Here are some of the reasons that people chose to be a part of the First American family:
* Exciting Careers - Career options within business processes customer care, finance, information technology, sales, corporate support and much more
* Business Acumen - First American (India)'s parent company is one of the global leaders in title insurance and settlement services
* Stability - With more than 125 years of excellence behind the First American brand, we've got a bright future ahead of us
* Innovation - With advanced technology and innovative thinking, we provide our customers with solid business solutions
* Relationships - Our success is built on strong relationships - with our customers and each other
* Leadership - Innovation, insight and integrity make us a respected financial services provider
Since inception, First American (India) has evolved into a dynamic workplace with offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Salem.
First American was recently conferred the NASSCOM BPM 'Pioneer' Award.
Contact Company:First American (India) Pvt Ltd