Exigent India is looking for Software Testing Trainee
We are looking for Software Engineers having ability to do testing for product development.
The job responsibility is testing our product Contract Management solution. Test the product and generating reports of the found issues in the product. Analyze and create contract fields.
Responsible to Identify Test Data, Execute Test Conditions, resolve errors, Raise Software Error Reports.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Candidate should be Any Graduate (B.E., B.Tech/ BCA)- 2018 Passed out only needs to apply.
2. Candidates should have completed any course in software testing only needs to apply
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Good oral and written communication skills, embraces teamwork and collaboration.
4. Highly motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability.
5. Candidate who has completed a course in software testing
If the above matches to your profile please come for the walk-i interview on Thursday, 6th December 2018
Time: 11 am to 2 pm
Salary: As per market standard
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
EXIGENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Exigent Group Limited is a global legal services outsourcing organization, providing advice and delivering a range of legal services, contract management solutions and business analytical tools aimed at reducing risk, improving compliance and driving process and cost efficiencies for clients in the US, Canada, UK, Australia and South Africa.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.