Product Support Representative!!! (Voice & Non voice)
Clarivate Analytics provides a multitude of global product solutions to professionals, researchers, and scientists on patent collections, scientific journals, business information databases, and current news to stimulate innovation within multiple industries.
Global Client Support Product Support Representative
Experience in International voice / non-voice
Job Location: Hyderabad
Shift timing: 2 PM, 6:30 PM & 10 PM (Rotational)
Purpose of Position:
- The Product Support Representative is part of the overall Global Customer Service organization. This position will provide support for customer queries on Clarivate Analytics products within assigned area(s) of expertise. The core responsibility is to support all incoming product and technical customer cases via phone, email, webform or live chat. Cases may involve how-to questions, content and data questions, product navigation, simple training, research support, configuration changes, and technical troubleshooting. Product Support Representatives are required to provide timely, accurate, and value-adding customer service to all internal, external, and potential customers.
- The position requires exceptional customer service skills and a strong desire to be on a continual journey of learning a variety of products, content types and customer personas. Mastery of spoken and written English, having a positive and friendly demeanor, great problem solving skills, and both confidence and poise in all customer interactions, particularly via phone, are a must.
Skills and Experience:
- Provide verbal and written response to customer inquiries utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring that customer inquiries are handled correctly, efficiently and in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Efficiently resolve customer problems and/or questions related to products and services, in a professional, accurate, courteous and timely manner
- Identify customer trends due to reoccurring issues and escalate appropriately
- Complete and demonstrate a progressive understanding of the training requirements as identified by supervisor/manager Pass all new-hire onboarding programs and toll-gates
- Assume ownership of customer inquiries until resolution is provided to customer's satisfaction
- Replicate customers technical/product issues to provide appropriate steps for resolution
- Interpret and analyze customer needs to resolve inquiries and improve product utilization
- Partner with the Account Support team and Product Support Specialist team to both receive escalated cases from Account Support, and to escalate cases to level 2 Product Specialists.
- Act as customer advocate to drive issue resolution of case from start to finish
- Test and report technical issues, follow-up and verify solutions and report out through various channels to the relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge base as needed
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about products and new product releases through participation in product training and go-to-market launch activities
- Take responsibility for identifying training and developmental needs for themselves and wider customer support team for product, technical, industry knowledge
- Participate in team initiatives and make suggestions for continued improvement
- Experience with customer service operations and CRM functionality
- Excellent email writing, phone handling, interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional English language skills including a clear, crisp, easily understood, direct but pleasant communication style
- Ability to communicate with poise and confidence working through complex issues
- Proven customer service skills including acting with urgency, being proactively, thinking like a client, following up and following through, and never settling for delays or a less-than great experience
- Ability to identify, isolate and communicate problems with all levels of customers and internal stakeholders
- Natural learner who will master one group of products and look to build additional areas of expertise
- Excellent presentation/training skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple tasks while maintaining the sense of urgency
- Consistently displaying a positive attitude and deep customer service orientation
- Ability to think logically, critically, quickly and strategically to solve issues
- Ability to meet departmental deadlines and use effective organization and planning skills
- Desire to remain in and grow an exciting career within a dynamic, innovative company
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Clarivate Analytics (TRCPL Projects Pvt Ltd.)
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We offer some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of ScienceÃ¢â€žÂ¢, CortellisÃ¢â€žÂ¢, DerwentÃ¢â€žÂ¢, CompuMarkÃ¢â€žÂ¢, MarkMonitorÃ‚Â® and TechstreetÃ¢â€žÂ¢.
Organizations and researchers rely on the curated knowledge bases from Clarivate for information about scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management. An independent company with over 4,000 employees and operations in more than 100 countries, Clarivate is on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations.'
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.