Greetings from Hetero Group!!!
Walk-in Interview for .Net Developer.
Experience: 2-5 Years.
Notice period: immediate to 30 Days.
Qualification: B.Tech (IT, CSE, Mech, EEE, ECE), M.Tech (IT, CSE, Mech, EEE, ECE), MSc (IT, CSE), MCA.
Key skills: ASP.NET, C#, SQL, MVC, AJAX, JQuery, HTML/CSS, Angular, and Web.API.
Interested candidates can walk-in on 28th, 29th and 30th November-19 (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) @ 11AM to 4 PM
If unable to attend the interview please share updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: "Hetero Learning Center 1" West Wing, Challa Estates, 1st Floor, Above Honda Showroom
Beside Gokul Theatre, Erragadda, Hyderabad-18.
Please carry an updated Resume along with your Photograph.
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver product.
- Design the overall Software architecture of our solutions with proper industry standards.
- Provide in-hand guidance to the team for development, and ensure right development methodology is followed and should also be individual contributor for critical applications.
- Provide Well planned guidance to ensure overall technical growth of the team.
- Participate in requirements review and project document reviews.
- Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely manner to team
- Should be able to detail out the high level requirements by drilling down, interaction with stakeholders.
- Should lead architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on OOAD, layered application development, domain driven design, architecture design patterns, practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering
- Participate in defect triage meetings and provide defect reports to project team
- Participate in requirements review and project document reviews
- Oversee execution and completion of testing during test cycle
- Identifying & Addressing Risks
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future directions for quality engineering as well as applying the latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.