We are conducting weekend drive on 30th Nov 19 for Embedded V Engineers with Matlab Simulink experience. Suitable and interested candidate can walk-in for the interview in below mentioned venue.
Interview Date:: 30th Nov 19/ Saturday
Interview Time:: 9:30 AM-12:00 PM
Contact Person:: Mr. Babu
Cyient, Plot No. 2, IT Park, Nanakramguda, Manikonda, Hyderabad, India
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 5-10 Yrs
- Executing Verification and validation testing of embedded, real-time software, including the development of requirements, test plans and procedures.
- Hands on MATLAB Scripting and Simulink Models
- Participate in Software tool validation and SOUP analysis
- Participation in quality assurance functions, including, but not limited to, system risk analysis (per ISO 14971), process audits, static code analysis and test automation.
- Participating in design reviews and code inspections and will support the development of documentation required for FDA device approval.
- Document errors and anomalies and assist with corrective and preventative measures. Work closely with other Software Engineers to fix bugs.
- Knowledge in C/C++ development environment.
- Familiarity with National Instruments test hardware and Test fixtures using NI Labview
Ensure the adequacy of software design quality for a Minimally Invasive Surgical System, including documentation and other supporting quality evidence Create, review and approve all software development documents associated with each phase of software development, including software verification and validation plans and protocols. Work closely with software engineers Experience in medical device SW development is added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded
, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent