Congratulation your resume has been shortlisted to below profile. You may come down for Walkin Interview on 14th June, Thursday or 15th June, Friday at 11.00 am
, our Airoli office, Navi Mumbai Location for Interview. The JD is as below.
eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 1000 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost.
Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management.
We are looking for Male Candidate a highly motivated and experienced Project Management Specialist for Airoli, Navi Mumbai
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a busy and fast-paced recruitment function through candidate management, liaising with hiring managers and interviewing candidates including senior/executive level. You will be responsible for the development, day-to-day management and delivery of an effective end-to-end recruitment strategy for your portfolio.
You will be responsible for actively managing the attraction, recruitment and selection of future talent in line with the company standards, best practice guidelines and budget constraints thus ensuring that all vacancies are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Detailed Job / Role Description:
* Co-ordination with onshore (US) clients via. conference call & emails
* Evaluate the schedule and technical feasibility of projects
* Communication with internal & external project stakeholders
* Ensure internal process metrics reporting
Essential skill-set required:
* Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, etc.
* Ability to co-ordinate independently with onshore clients via. conference calls and e-mails
* Ability to perform duties of a Project lead; ability to handle multiple projects
* Analytical thinking and problem solving
* Should have prior experience on XML / EDI protocols like cXML, xCBL, CBL, OAG, EDI
* ERP platforms exposure - Ariba, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SciQuest, etc.
* MIS reporting
Prior work experience required:
* 2-4 years of industry experience (Project Management and/or team management)
* Experience in communicating with EMEA or US customers through conference calls, willing to work in Night Shift
* Technical & B2B knowledge is essential
* Prior experience on XML / EDI protocols like cXML, xCBL, CBL, OAG, EDI is mandatory
Preferred Experience in project migration, active interaction with onshore clients via. Conference calls and technical/IT skills.
Venue Address : : Building # 14, 4th & 5th Floor,K Raheja Mindspace, Plot # 3,Thane Belapur Road,Opp Airoli Railway Station, Navi Mumbai - 400 708
Carry one hardcopy of your updated cv. Along with photograph and one photo ID proof for security reason. Any one staying in the Western Railway need not apply
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Voice
Role: Team Leader -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time