Roles and responsibilities
R&D Engineers: Senior Technical Lead - Embedded Linux
Experience: 12+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities
Should have the following
- Design and develop software features based on customer requirements and standards specifications.
- Candidates shall take ownership of such projects along with strong hands-on embedded C/Linux development skills.
- Drive industry standard best practices in designing and coding
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the team & stakeholders
- Ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to junior team members
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Partnering with executive management in Defining, Planning, Designing & Implementing solutions as per the project requirement.
- Set measurable Collaboration Goals for the respective teams and translate Executive messages/goals into tangible goals/strategies with the respective teams.
- Defining metrics, periodically monitoring the critical path for each project and taking the necessary action as applicable.
- Resolving escalated service issues, coaching other engineers to resolutions, engineering and implementing complex projects.
- Maintaining software, identifying technical issues, and documenting the resolutions implemented, as well as any other important data, as a key responsibility.
- Above all else, it is critical to ensure project success by anticipating issues and preventing them from occurring; or dealing with the issues that do arise in as effective and quick away as possible. Know what Savari wants and drive relentlessly for that. Given this is a senior position the right candidate will step up in difficult situations and drive solutions across internal teams and the customer..
What we will offer you
- Expertise in programming C & best in class coding practices
- Expertise in socket programming
- Strong experience working on networking/telecom/wireless protocol stack development
- Experience in any of the below protocols:
- L3 (RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS) / L2 (VLAN, STP, IPSEC, IKEv2, SNMP and RSTP) / SIP, VOIP /TCP, UDP, IPV4, IPV6
- Expertise in embedded platform development
- Experience in Linux kernel modules, device drivers an added advantage
- Good exposure to understanding requirements, design, coding, testing of complex and large-scale integrated system projects
- Should have good experience in debugging skills
- Experience in system performance optimization
- Experience in working and troubleshooting in Linux/QNX environments.
- Candidates with V2X background will be plus.
- An exciting job in a fascinating market as part of a dynamic, motivated team with a real passion for improving traffic safety and shaping one of the megatrends within the automotive industry. This is a rare opportunity to have a significant impact in the emerging autonomous car industry, building the platform which will be used in billions of cars in the coming years.
To apply fro this job, please send your resume at
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Savari Systems Pvt Ltd
Savari, a venture-funded company focused on 5G and V2X communications for Vehicles is seeking talented and highly motivated Software Engineers. Our employees and associates around the world, are passionate about building software and hardware sensor solutions for automotive OEM car manufacturers, the automotive aftermarket, smart cities, and pedestrians with the vision of making transportation predictive, safer and more efficient. To know more about us, please log onto www.savari.net
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.