Hiring for Wealth Manager
Job Description :
- The relationship manager will be responsible for acquiring Preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI ).
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Track the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize CFP Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
The wealth advisor will have to undertake the following responsibilities :
- To prospect, acquire and retain clients.
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment
- Opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- To understand clients needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage other than investment planning also to ensure a one-point relationship for the client.
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
- To provide various investment performance reports and summaries to the clients.
- To build and maintain client bases, along with relevant comments/remarks for future reference.
- To guide clients in the gathering of information/documents required such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Client of Successwrks
Client of Successwrks
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.