Job Roles & Responsibility :
- Installation, configuration and administration of WebLogic infrastructure.
- Patching and Upgrade of WebLogic infrastructure.
- Excellent experience in troubleshooting.
- Knowledge on WLST scripting.
- Deployment and Un-deployment of applications.
- Expertise in performance tuning - Heap size configuration, thread dump analysis, heap dump analysis.
- Administration and configuration of Web Server like Apache, OHS, IHS, Nginx etc.
- Integrating Web Servers with Application servers.
- TLS/SSL Implementation.
- Implementation of best practices and standards.
- Experience in configuring monitoring tools/scripts related to Application Server and Web Server health check, profiling, Memory Usage, Concurrency etc.
- Build pro-active alerts to avoid downtimes.
- Experience in Capacity planning & Sizing.
- Experience in DR Switchover and Failover.
- Change Management - Review proposed changes and Implement them in pre-production and production environment.
- Responding to and acting on client issues/requests and recognition of client priorities.
- Outage scenario handling, escalations and Root Cause Analysis, on-call support experience
- Client - Monthly Review meeting, Technical presentations
Job Requirement :
- Minimum 3 years of extensive experience in WebLogic administration for Production and non-PROD environments including clustering (HA), Load Balancing and DR setup.
- Experience working in 24x7 shifts.
- Experience working in on-call support model.
- Experience in either WebSphere or JBoss would be highly desirable.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Simple Logic IT Pvt Ltd
Established as a Technology Services firm In 2009, we have grown to become a partner to our clients in business critical functions for Database Management and Software Development. Today, we work with global software principles like Oracle and Microsoft, to deliver superlative services with a focus on emerging organizations worldwide
We are committed to help you make the most from Information Technology and your technology assets. Whether it is Oracle Database Management, MS SQL Database Management or a Development Project, our processes and people are all geared towards making engagements smooth and effective. From emerging corporations to global giants, we strive to walk the extra mile for all our clients.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.