1) Middleware resource with 4-8 years of hands on experience in IBM Websphere application server, Jboss EAP.
2) Extensive Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting knowledge on Websphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server.
3) Should have hands on experience on deployment an application and troubleshooting capability with XLDeploy and Jenkin tools.
4) Should have working knowledge on SSL implementation and complete handshake process.
5) Should have work experience on troubleshooting and JVM tuning like heap size, GC, Thread pool, JDBC and webserver threads settings.
6) Candidate should be highly available, flexible and moreover should have interest in extra curriculum activities and open to learn new technologies.
7) Should be well aware with open source technologies like GIT, Jenkin, Terraform and Chef.
8) Should be well aware with either of cloud technologies like Azure/AWS will be added advantage.
9) Should have some exposer on open shift, kubernetes.
10) Candidate should have understanding on log/thread analysis with ISA, JVM monitoring with Dynatrace.
11) Hands on Experience in Unix Platform (AIX, Linux Operating Systems).
12) Good communication skills both (Oral and Written) required.
13) Any certification would be an added advantage.
14) Must be aware with ITIL process.
15) Should have experience in automation and having work knowledge of any scripting would be an advantage (shell scripting, Perl, Python) Skillset:
- IBM Websphere Application Server
- IBM HTTP Server/Apache
- JBOSS EAP