Skill: 5-7 years of experience in managing WebSphere & IBM Http Server
Maintain operational readiness of the middleware web infrastructure in a 24x7 environment. Provide support for middleware web environment. Contribute to project team efforts to ensure operational support requirements are implemented. Assist in design and ensure middleware instances and related projects meet operational requirements. Maintain a proactive view on the performance of the middleware platforms. Conduct performance analysis and tune application to increase performance. Respond to application outages. Maintain version, patch and security levels, in accordance with the strategic direction of the company. Communicate technical and non-technical information to technical support groups, customer support centers, and end-users as required. Document procedures, policies, and how-to documents to increase efficiency and meet the needs of the business. Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
Expertise in installing, configuring, migrating, performance tuning, troubleshooting, security, failover and work load management of web and application servers in various environments like AIX, LINUX, Solaris, platforms and setting up the development, testing and production environments.
* 4 - 6 years of Experience in administering WebSphere and WPS.
* Strong knowledge on Installing, configuring and maintaining web and application servers.
* Experience in deploying the applications on multiple Application Servers and maintaining Load balancing and Fail over Functionality.
* Deploying the different type of applications (WAR, JAR, and EAR) in standalone and Clustered server environments of Application Servers.
* Knowledge on writing UNIX Shell Scripts to automate System Administrator job.
* Creating JDBC data source connections, identifying connection pools along with database configuration.
* Working on problem resolution, identifying the root causes, and taking preventive maintenance.
* Coordinating with different support teams effectively to solve issues and strong commitment to get job done under pressure.
* Provided 24/7 on call support in production environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* ITIL Certification will be an added advantage.
* Installing IBM HTTP Server (IHS)
* Installing the WebSphere Plugin
* Worked on IBM HTTP Server including IBM WebSphere with Clustered Environment
* Generation and propagation of plugins
* Enabling https and redirecting to https
* Updating the configuration files when a new application is integrated
Please share resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATOS- Recruitment Team
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 11,00,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent