Job description :
1. install, configure and manage ESXi hosts, vCenter server (both appliance and server based).
2. configure and manage ESXi clusters, DRS, HA, Resource pool, Affinity rules.
3. should have good knowledge on VMware networking: configure Virtual Distributed Switch, Standard Switch, Uplink port groups, vmkernel adapters, vMotion and management network.
4. should have good knowledge on Vmware storage configuration: Datastores, SAN/NFS storage, storage cluster, vSAN.
5. should have good knowledge on VM''s & Templates: creating and maintaining templates, creating and troubleshooting VM s.
6. Should have working knowledge on Cisco UCS: UCS Manager, Enclosure, Blades, service profiles etc.
7. should have troubleshooting experience on vCenter, ESXi, VM''s, virtual switches, datastores, hardware level.
8. Managing users, groups and Access control.
9. Patching: installation & configuration of update manager, creating baselines, managing end to end patching process.
10. Exposure to Incident, change and problem management.
11. Vendor management: Managing vendor calls with vmware and Cisco, working with vendors for problem resolution.