We are looking for Zonal Commercial Mgr for .Gurgaon/ Mumbai/ Chennai/ Kolkata
Job Contributions I.E. All Activities Performed To Fulfill Stakeholder Expectations And Which Encompass
Job Title: Zonal Commercial Incharge (RBU Controller)
Main Purpose of Job (Why job exists/what it must achieve):
Reports to DCM
- Monitor compliance to commercial policies for the field, supervise completion of sales tax assessments for the zone and maintenance of sales accounts, stocks and expense tracking WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF accounting for and reconciling financial transactions for the zone and compliance with statutory requirements WITHIN THE LIMITS of Apollo Tyre's overall commercial and accounting policies
Level - Manager
Main Responsibilities / Job Summary (Primary deliverables of role and its scope):
KRAs (Measurable parameters of the role) & Dimensions (What is the span of the role):
- Cost and Policy Monitoring
- Prepare the administrative budget for the zone and communicate the same at the district level, monitor costs and expenditure at districts, monitor implementation and adherence to the commercial policies at the district level, coordinate with HO on new policies, collect feedback from dealers and sales team on updates refinements in existing policies, and assist field sales on any queries regarding policy and procedures IN ORDER TO plan and monitor administrative expenses and ensure effective implementation of commercial policies
- Statutory Compliance
-Supervise and conduct sales tax assessment at district offices, supervise submission of sales tax returns and drive adherence to statutory requirements like TDS, Shops and Establishment act, Sales Tax etc., supervise master updates, file professional tax returns and maintain statutory records IN ORDER TO ensure compliance and statutory risk management for the company.
- Sales Accounting
- Supervise sales transactions including preparation of trial balance, reconciliation of stocks for districts, generate and audit bank reconciliation and stock reconciliation, verify physical stocks periodically and tally with book stocks, analyze debtor situation with respect to exposure over dues and outstanding, manage cash flows and funds in terms of disbursements to employees and vendors and utilization of excess funds/ idle balances, coordinate zonal audits etc. IN ORDER TO ensure effective accounting and financial management in the zone.
- Prepare and send required legal papers to HO - Legal Department for filing on any zonal related legal cases, follow up with districts regarding hearing of cases and coordinate with HO Legal for direction and advice in legal matters IN ORDER TO ensure favorable interim orders on zonal legal disputes.
- Commercial Contracts
- Negotiate and settle rates, terms and conditions with transporters, commission agents, suppliers of stationery materials, printers and landlords of rental premises of offices godowns etc, maintain accurate documentation of the same, monitor contracts/ SLAs, keep track of renewals, coordinate vendor payments etc. IN ORDER TO achieve meeting of department and zonal objectives.
- Value to price ratio
- Implement AGILE initiatives in the Dept
- Improve W Cap management & Profitability
- Employee Engagement and development
- Ensure 100% Legal/Regulatory Compliance
- Sales Revenue and Market Share
- EXTERNAL CUSTOMER; Beat Cycles with VEC level services - in Zone 1 & Zone 3 -launching in Q2 ;Rationalization of Offices - 1 Location to be merged & closed as per Study, Improvement in Upcountry Dispatches by 10% from exiting coverage;IMPS - Launching for instant find transfer ;INTERNAL CUSTOMER :;ESS Implementation Initiatives
- Traveling Expenses & Advance on Auto Mode ;Providing 2 model offices for better Hygiene & Ambience to increase productivity ;Dealer Appointment & Closure Process in
SG to be made Robust ;
- Innovation - Launching of Centralized Billing in One State during the year ;Sustainability
- Introducing 2S concept in 1 office in a state to experiment Go Green;
Quality - Improve
- Customer Service Experience - New Better Printed Quality Invoices in all Location during the Year / Improve the service excellence through Soft Skill Training to Commercial Staff to give Best Experience to BPs & End Users ;Cultures - Conducting the Value Workshop with ZCM / DCM help - for all Team Members;
- Administrative Expenses to be incurred as per approved Budget ; Profitability Concept to Geography
- Roll Out as per HO Guideline ;Controlling LVD ( Use of Bar Code Scanner )
- In house LVD generation to be reduced to NIL ;Detention Charges to be reduced by 50% from last year ;Release of amount blocked under Contingent Liability - 100% if the case is settled ;IMPS - Faster Cash Turnaround - to cover minimum 2 Dealers during the QTR; Reduction in CASH at District Offices - ESS - FBP / Traveling Expenses ;Process Initiation of Payment of Vendor through Pull Banking Account - 95% ;Explore the RTGS option to local
Dealers with Incentivization .
- Finalization of Functional Training Module for Commercial Executive with the help of HR ; Imparting the Functional Training as per Calendar ;Soft Skill Training to DCIs / EG Commercial Incharges ( One in Each in state during the year); Way through Value Championship Workshop.
- Collection of F Form and C Form in next one quarter ;Address the issues of KIT Billing for Fresh / Claim sales ;Commercial Compliance as per COMPOL & alignment with ETDBW; Close the Sales Tax / VAT Appeals Pending for Long duration &reduce 50% Contingent Liability
- Compliance of Shops & Establishment / Professional tax / Fire Statute
- Market Share of VAT to be given every month ; Alternate Channel Business - Education to the team on active participation for generating revenue esp for RIL/ Ford / Volkswagen / Skoda , Evaluating & Drafting Proposals for Govt Business for necessary approvals.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements (Abilities/Knowledge & Expertise in field):
- Knowledge of Accounting principles
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect)
- Sales and Distribution module of SAP(ERP)
- Sales Process
- Commercial and Legal Acumen
- Planning and Analytical skills
- Forecasting skills
- People Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills
Post Graduation (CA/ MBA)
Experience: Minimum 5-10 years
Direct reports: SCM
Identified Training Needs (2013 - 14)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TRUX APP PVT LTD
7 - 10 yrs Delhi NCR
Keyskills: Commercial, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Accounting, Finance...
Sycamore (I) Consultancy Services
12 - 15 yrs Chennai
Keyskills: Commercial Activities, Debtors, MIS, Commercial Management, Pricing, Stock,...
Aakash Placement Services
10 - 15 yrs Navi Mumbai
Keyskills: Commercial Activities, Commercial Management
AKA Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
10 - 15 yrs Kolkata
Keyskills: business head, Commercial Head, Accounting, Resource Optimization...
10 - 15 yrs Kolkata
Keyskills: Income Tax, MIS, Cost Control, Chartered Accountant, Gst, Budgeting...
10 - 20 yrs Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi
Keyskills: Consolidation, Finance, Advanced Analytics, Data Management...
KAMMS Management Consultants Private Limited
9 - 14 yrs Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengal...
Keyskills: oil and gas, refinery and gas, manufacturing, commercial analyst, accounts,...