Greetings from CareerNet Consulting!!
Hope you are well!!
We have an excellent job opportunity for you for the role of "Zonal Product Manager - Tractor Loans" .
Experience required: Should have all over 15 years of experience into vehicle finance. Mandatory experience of minimum 5 years into tractor finance / loans.
Qualification required: MBA preferred. Graduate can also apply.
CTC offered: Max up to 30 LPA (Depending upon experience and last drawn CTC)
Job Location: Gurgaon
About our client: Our client is India's leading vehicle finance NBFCs with a focus on urban and semi-urban markets. Through a vast network of branches, they finance a wide range of commercial and personal vehicles, which include medium and heavy commercial vehicles (MHCVs), light commercial vehicles (LCVs), small commercial vehicles (SCVs), cars, multi-utility vehicles, three wheelers, and two wheelers, as well as various kinds of used vehicles. Their vehicle finance business has a diversified customer base comprising of first time buyers, captive users, retail operators, strategic and large fleet owners, small truck owners (STOs), and self-employed individuals, who are largely based in urban and semi-urban locations. They also finance tractors and construction equipment.
- Handling sales and marketing for the states of Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, UP, Uttaranchal and Delhi-NCR
- Currently handling tractor (New & Old), Harvesters and Rotavator finance business
- Working on finalization of products like KCC, Crop insurance, ware house receipt funding, rural housing etc
- Handling team of RSMs, Area Sales Managers and Sales Manager based at different locations
- Driving average monthly volume of business for the zone
- Complete turnaround in performance of Zone after I took over this assignment
- Maintaining good relationship with OEMs partners within the product line
- Responsible for P&L of business for North Zone
PLEASE NOTE: TRACTOR FINANCE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
Interested candidates can email their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org