Fresenius Kabi is a leading international health care company focusing on products for the therapy and care of critically and chronically ill patients inside and outside the hospital. We develop, produce and market pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our product portfolio comprises a comprehensive range of I.V. generic drugs, infusion therapies and clinical nutrition products as well as the medical devices for administering these products. With our corporate philosophy of "caring for life," we are committed to supporting medical professionals in the best therapy of patients.
For more information, visit www.fresenius-kabi.co.in
Parenteral Nutrition (PN) is the feeding of patient intravenously
by passing the usual process of eating and digestion.The person receives nutrition formulae that contains nutrients such as glucose, amino acids, lipids, salts, added mineral and dietary minerals. Our PN range of products includes amino acids preparations which are of two types Standard amino acids and Special amino acids. Lipid preparations, Two chamber bags, Three chamber bags and Immunomodulators Job Purpose
- To achieve / exceed the agreed sales targets for the zone by ensuring sales of proper product mix
- To analyze the market trend & give the correct sales forecast
- Explore new business opportunities
- Ensure receivables are within norms
- Control of Expiry with in norms
- Training the team & Guide ASM/RSM in handling customer complaints
- Attract and ensure retention and development of team
- Ensuring all the activities as per COC & HR norms.
- Business potential analysis & KOL management and Tracking.
- Timely preparation & submission of Sales & performance report.
- Prepare month wise territory wise sales plan for all products.
- Implementation of marketing strategies with the help of seniors and closely monitor the same in market.
- Improve productivity of Profitable brand by improving product mix.
- Guiding team in organizing CMEs within the allocated budget.
- Monitor sales orders and receivables of each ASE / ASM territory in line with budgets
- Timely feedback on activities and strategies as per the norms.
- Develop Key Opinion Leaders as loyal customers for company products
- Assign the deserving employees additional & challenging tasks.
- Guide ASM and team in handling customer complaints
- Ensure unbiased performance assessment of the team members & coach and counsel for better performance future career growth.
- Recommend to reward & recognize performers, Provide a culture that nurtures & helps talented employees to grow with the organization
- Retain potential team members and attract new talent.
Required Candidate profile
- B Sc. / B. Pharma / Science Graduate, M.B.A (MKTG.) as additional advantage.
- Minimum 8 - 10 yrs experience in Pharma Sales.(Managerial experience)
- Preferably should be from the same segment.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Fresenius Kabi India Pvt. Ltd
Fresenius Kabi, a global healthcare company, headquartered in Bad Homburg Germany, employs over 60000 people worldwide and has turnover of over 7.7 billion Euros. Fresenius Kabi AG is the world leader in Clinical nutrition and volume therapy and our product range includes Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Products, Plasma Volume Expanders and Anesthetics.
Fresenius Kabi India (P) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fresenius Kabi AG. The company is headquartered in Pune. It has a high tech manufacturing plant for volume therapy products at Ranjangaon near Pune and field force & distribution network all over India.
To meet our growing requirements, we would like to recruit :
Zonal Sales Manager for Specialities Products based at Kolkata
Company Website : www.fresenius-kabi-india.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.