Experience: 5+ Years of experience into HR Operations [Compensation and Benefits]
Qualification : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Job Location: Mumbai
We are looking for candidates with below criteria,
- In-depth understanding of Compensation processes (like Annual Compensation processes, Compensation Benchmark, Total Rewards, Incentive Administration, Market Surveys & Job Evaluations)
- Must have clear understanding of the existing metrics in the process, how they are measured and improvise the measurement system to make it more effective and transparent. Detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, OLA, KPI. Liaise with Service Management Team on reporting performance measures to the Client.
- Support in Knowledge Transfer of any process/client and acquires in depth knowledge of process, as required.
- MS Excel knowledge and experience in preparing reports, PowerPoint presentation etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working on Taleo, Service Now, SAP, Workday, People Soft will be an added advantage.
Shift Timings: Should be ready to work in US rotational shifts; (Both side Transportation will be provided free of cost)
- If not okay with rotational shifts.
If interested, kindly fill the following details while sharing your resume.
Experience in HR Operations:
Team Leading Experience:
Current Residential location:
Feel free to reach out on email@example.com or contact on 8850475280
Thanks & Regards,
HR Shared Services- Accenture Operations