Accenture is hiring for International Voice process,
Interested candidates please send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The primary responsibility is to attend inbound calls for customer support from the existing customers
- Resolve the quires of the Customers, in case there are any issues, escalate the same to the higher officials in the team/company
- Create reports on the work done and submit it to the team lead/manager.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Any Graduate
- 0-4 years Experience
- Good communication in English
- Flexible to work with rotational /Night Shift
- Two Way Cabs provided from us
- 5 Days Working 2 Days Off
Salary as per company standards
List Of Mandatory Documents to attend this interview*
10th Marks card
12th Marks card
Degree Certificate & all semester marks card
If Experience (Relieving Letter/ Last 3 months Pay slips/Service Certificate / Offer Letter)
"Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"