Skill required: Global Control Tower - Delivery Excellence
Designation: Accenture Leadership
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 18-30 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
You will be aligned with the Global control tower - Eyes on Glass lead and help generate insights to deliver value to our clients and our internal stakeholders. You will help in conquering the business problems by partnering with the internal account leads, utilizing data sources, frameworks, standards, patterns, and analyze data to drive business insights and generate significant business value. This will also involve you proposing changes to the current process and share best practices which will lead to quick decision making, which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our Business. You may be required to work on accounts where we may foresee or has any dissatisfaction raised by clients or by internal Accenture leadership. You will help us identify the root causes and build joint action plan with the stake holders eventually ensuring that we don t have any SLA/KPI s/Backlog/Accuracy etc. issues arising out of any account.
The Project Delivery Excellence team focuses on developing and implementing a strong foundation of processes, systems, measurements, and controls that can help deliver high performance consistently. The team is responsible for delivering the articulated client value proposition to drive high-value outcomes for their business. They proactively identify the key issues because of which there may be any escalation from internal or external (client) stakeholders. The team typically works on Six Sigma and Lean projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Operations Excellence
- Operations Management
- Quality & Control
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that have impact on the direction of the business or work effort, where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
- It requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You should have a wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value.