As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 20,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading AI/ML/Statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Senior Analyst in Applied Intelligence
A Senior Analyst in ‘Applied intelligence –understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, analyze and develop ML models to solve various business problems in retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, or other domains
• Create production ready code by following coding standards, code generalization and best development practices. Imbibe the culture of code discipline in the team
• Convert business requirements into analytical specifications
• Play a senior role in the project. Mentor and review work of junior colleagues in the project
• Take ownership of intermediate results and final output and work towards quality and timeliness in delivery
• Work with project lead to create client and internal presentations
Educational Background/qualifications B Tech/M Tech from reputed engineering colleges Masters/M Tech in Computer Science Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute M.Phil/Ph.D in Statistics/Econometrics or related field.
Requirements: 3-4 years of experience in Machine Learning (ML) techniques like Decision Trees, Gradient Boosting, Random Forest
o Expertise in data modeling developed through client projects
o Extensive use of data-driven techniques including exploratory data analysis and data pre-processing to solve business problems Proficient in using Python programming for data manipulation, data visualization, and machine learning models with good hands-on experience in using libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Scikit-learn Proficiency in SQL for data preparation, manipulation, and descriptive analysis Good understanding of statistical tests and distribution Experience in writing modular code using Python programming with hands-on experience in using version control tools like Git Proficient in data handling suites PYTHON, Spark, SQL
Good to have- Exposure to and understanding of cloud platforms like GCP, Azure, AWS Good knowledge & working on Visualization tools like Tableau, POWER BI, etc Soft Skills Strong problem soling skills Good team player Attention to details