We are looking for an industry professional, who has both wide exposure across multiple CMT areas and at the same time depth in at least a few areas.
He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should have good hands on experience working with the following:
• Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders
• Excellent communication and management skills.
• Exposure to building offering, assets, point of views is highly desirable
• Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
• Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
• Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
• Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
• Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with
o Audience Segmentation
o Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
o Root-cause analysis
• Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track, and solve client issues.
• Any exposure to Telco Networks domain, customer care, field force, product lifecycle management etc. is an added advantage
• Experience in Agile / Scrum way of working is highly desired
• Comfort across variety of projects is highly desired, from long term delivery roles to more strategy projects
Qualifications Masters in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics / Engineering Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad.
Must Have Skills: 4 years of experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies. Proficient with one or more programming languages (Python, R, SQL, etc.) Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning/Deep learning using following techniques - Statistical Algorithms (preferred in sequence)
Exploratory Analytics (Univariate analysis, Hypothesis testing)
Supervised Learning: regression, Binary Classification Models (Logistic, Random Forest, XGBoost, SVM etc.),
Unsupervised Learning: Segmentation (Cluster Analysis), Recommender System
Deep Learning: ANN, RNN, LSTM etc. knowledge of Advanced analytical fields in text mining, Image recognition, video analytics, IoT etc. Proficient in Excel, MS word, Power point, and corporate soft skills Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical stakeholders.
Strong team player - Proactive and solution oriented, able to guide junior team members Knowledge of Dashboard creation platforms - Excel, tableau, Power BI etc.
Good to Have Skills: Experience with Python, SQL and cloud platforms preferred Ability of Visual storytelling with BI & Visualization Tools (Tableau/Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred. Any of the Big Data querying language (Hive, PIG, Hadoop, etc.) Experience using digital & statistical modeling software (one or more) - R, Revo R (Preferred), SAS Basic & Enterprise Miner (Preferred), SQL (Preferred), SPSS