Role: Data Science Manager
Function: Applied Intelligence Accenture Strategy Consulting Team: Solutions. AI .
Key Responsibilities: Manager is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution. He or she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should have good hands on experience working with the following:
• Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL.
• Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
• Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
• Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues .i.e. A leads to B leads to C.. Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
• Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
• Support monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with andlt;br or andgt; o Audience Segmentation o Attrition or Cross-Sell or Upsell Propensity Models o Root-cause analysis
• Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate track and solve client issues.
Must Have Skills:
• Education: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Statistics or Economics or Mathematics or Engineering Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad
• 10+ years of experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies.
• Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models or Machine Learning using following techniques - Statistical Algorithms .preferred in sequence.
o Segmentation .Cluster Analysis.
o Exploratory Analytics .T-tests.
o Multivariate Regression .Logistic OLS GLM etc.
o Decision Trees
• Experience with SQL preferred
o Traditional DB’s - Oracle TD Sybase MS SQL Win SQL
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people.
Good To Have Skills:
• Experience with Python SQL preferred
• Ability of Visual story-telling with BI Visualization Tools .Tableau or Spotfire Cognos Business Objects. is preferred.
• Experience using digital statistical modeling software .one or more. - R Revo R .Preferred. SAS Basic Enterprise Miner .Preferred. SQL .Preferred. SPSS
• Any of the Big Data querying language .Hive PIG Hadoop etc.