Position: Analytics Capability - Customer & Channel Analytics -CDM (Customer Data Management)
As a part of Customer Data management capability, this position will provide a platform to work in strategic and tactical initiatives across various industries. Accenture s Customer Data Management capability provides its services to clients across the globe and helps them with their enterprise wide business challenges in the area of big data, data governance and quality, business processes , insight and visualization. Specific responsibilities for this role include architecting requirements across existing and identified capabilities to ensure appropriate leveraging of existing resources as well as the development of new capabilities that can be immediately used, thereby decreasing cycle times, improving data capabilities and optimizing operating expenses. This position also plays a key liaison role with business capability groups for taking and providing direction and requirements clarity and testing new and enhanced capabilities, prior to release into production.
Minimum undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications/IT.
Your Experience: This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities in an agile environment. The candidate should have some people management experience.
• Experience in defining new architectures, design all layers of the big data solution, create architectural blueprints that can be used for implementation and have the ability to drive project from the architecture standpoint
• Demonstrable use of Cloud technologies using AWS services and having architected solution for private, public Cloud environment, including Linux/Windows based cloud deployment
• Must have done atleast 1 end to end big data implementation on AWS / Azure / GCP with streaming data ingestion and processing.
• Hands on experience in AWS EC2, ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, Glue, Cloudwatch, DynamoDB
• Hands on experience in kafka, spark core and streaming, no sql database (HBase, Cassandra).
• Hands on experience in at least 1 relational database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
• Experience in working with DevOps tool chains and processes (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Eclipse, Maven/gradle) covering production environment engineering, configuration management, release engineering
• AWS certification will be a plus. SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications - Creative problem solving (Innovative), - Analytical skills, - Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology, - Teamwork, - Client facing skills - Excellent communication skills o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication o Ability to write ‘Mutually exclusive & collectively exhaustive’ text o Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally o Ability to negotiate at a tactical level articulating pros and cons and recommending a mutually beneficial course of action o Ability to coach and mentor
Details Skill/Operating Group Customer Analytics - CDM Level Manager
Location Mumbai/ Bengaluru
Shift: Day Shift
Educational Qualifications: Min. Undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications/IT.
Experience: 8-10 yrs.
Key Competencies and Skills (Must to have):-
Requirements gathering and design/implementation for Big Data Lake on AWS / Azure / GCP cloud
- End to end Big Data Lake /Enterprise DW / BI implementation using technologies like Hive, Cassandra, Spark, kafka, Flume, Python, AWS Lambda, Redshift, Glue, S3 etc.
- Data modelling, BI/Visualization solution experience
- Experience in SQL, No-SQL
(Good to have):
• Agile practices.