QUALIFICATIONS Minimum undergraduate technical degree .B.E. or BTech or equivalent. or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications or IT.
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration.
Proven ability to deliver results is a must.
Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients.
Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels.
Experienced in managing and or or delivering capabilities in an agile environment.
The candidate should have some people management experience.
• Experience in defining new architectures design all layers of the big data solution create architectural blueprints that can be used for implementation and have the ability to drive project from the architecture standpoint
• Demonstrable use of Cloud technologies using AWS services and having architected solution for private public Cloud environment including Linux or Windows based cloud deployment
• Must have done atleast 1 end to end big data implementation on AWS or Azure or GCP with streaming data ingestion and processing.
• Hands on experience in AWS EC2 ECS S3 Redshift Lambda Glue Cloudwatch DynamoDB
• Hands on experience in kafka spark core and streaming no sql database .HBase Cassandra..
• Hands on experience in at least 1 relational database like SQL Server Oracle MySQL etc.
• Experience in working with DevOps tool chains and processes .Git Jenkins JIRA Eclipse Maven or gradle. covering production environment engineering configuration management release engineering
• AWS certification will be a plus.
SET YOURSELF APART:
- Creative problem solving .Innovative.
- Analytical skills
- Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology
- Client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech andamp; in written communication
o Ability to write ‘Mutually exclusive andamp; collectively exhaustive’ text o Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally
o Ability to negotiate at a tactical level articulating pros and cons and recommending a mutually beneficial course of action o Ability to coach and mentor Details Skill or Operating Group Customer Analytics – CDM Level Manager
Location Mumbai or Bengaluru Shift Day Shift
Educational Qualifications: Min. Undergraduate technical degree .B.E. or BTech or equivalent. or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications or IT.
Experience: 8-10 yrs Key Competencies and Skills .
Must to have. :
- Requirements gathering and design or implementation for Big Data Lake on AWS or Azure or GCP cloud
- End to end Big Data Lake or Enterprise DW or BI implementation using technologies like Hive Cassandra Spark kafka Flume Python AWS Lambda Redshift Glue S3 etc.
- Data modelling BI or Visualization solution experience
- Experience in SQL No-SQL Additional Information or Skills .
Good to have. : • Agile practices.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - DBA, Datawarehousing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.