In Accenture Global Strategy & Consulting - Applied Intelligence you will be a part of Customer Data management capability, this position will provide a platform to work in strategic and tactical initiatives across various industries. Accenture s Customer Data Management capability provides its services to clients across the globe and helps them with their enterprise wide business challenges in the area of big data, data management, business processes , KPI and reporting. Specific responsibilities for this role include architecting requirements across existing and identified capabilities to ensure appropriate leveraging of existing resources as well as the development of new capabilities that can be immediately used, thereby decreasing cycle times, improving data capabilities and optimizing operating expenses.
This position also plays a key liaison role with business capability groups for taking and providing direction and requirements clarity and testing new and enhanced capabilities, prior to release into production.
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Capability - Customer Analytics - CDM - Analyst
Minimum undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications/IT with 2-6 years of relevant experience.
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration.
Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture s Clients.
Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels.
Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities and/or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus.
The candidate should have some people management experience.
- Experience in MS Azure, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, Azure Databricks & SQL DB
- Experience working with HD Insights, Azure SQL DW, Azure DB and implementing it for Data Lake.
- Hands on designing a Customer data solution to handle
o Data ETL for Big Data Lake (ADLS)using MS Azure Data Factory, Spark, Azur Databricks
o Data Quality and cleansing using tools and technologies
o Design & programming of databases
o Business Intelligence applications
- Experience in SDLC and Production Support should have handled Code Deployment, Scheduling and Troubleshooting
- Experience in SAS in a data intense or Microsoft R environment is a plus
- Good to have Financial Services/Communication/Product industry experience
- Exposure to Customer analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Creative problem solving (Innovative),
- Analytical skills,
- Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology,
- Client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
o Ability to write Mutually exclusive & collectively exhaustive text
o Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally o Ability