Minimum undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications/IT with 2-6 years of relevant experience.
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must.
Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture s Clients.
Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels.
Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities and/or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus. The candidate should have some people management experience.
- Experience in MS Azure, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, Azure Databricks & SQL DB
- Experience working with HD Insights, Azure SQL DW, Azure DB and implementing it for Data Lake.
- Hands on designing a Customer data solution to handle
o Data ETL for Big Data Lake (ADLS)using MS Azure Data Factory, Spark, Azur Databricks
o Data Quality and cleansing using tools and technologies
o Design & programming of databases
o Business Intelligence applications
- Experience in SDLC and Production Support should have handled Code Deployment, Scheduling and Troubleshooting
- Experience in SAS in a data intense or Microsoft R environment is a plus
- Good to have Financial Services/Communication/Product industry experience
- Exposure to Customer analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Creative problem solving (Innovative),
- Analytical skills,
- Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology,
- Client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
o Ability to write Mutually exclusive & collectively exhaustive text
o Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally