As a part of Customer Data management capability, this position will provide a platform to work in strategic and tactical initiatives across various industries. Accenture s Customer Data Management capability provides its services to clients across the globe and helps them with their enterprise wide business challenges in the area of big data, data management, business processes , KPI and reporting. Specific responsibilities for this role include architecting requirements across existing and identified capabilities to ensure appropriate leveraging of existing resources as well as the development of new capabilities that can be immediately used, thereby decreasing cycle times, improving data capabilities and optimizing operating expenses. This position also plays a key liaison role with business capability groups for taking and providing direction and requirements clarity and testing new and enhanced capabilities, prior to release into production.
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities and/or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus. The candidate should have some people management experience.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience in requirements gathering and design/implementation for Big Data Lake, Enterprise Data warehouse, BI and Analytics projects.
- At least one full end to end Big Data Lake /Enterprise DW / BI implementation using technologies like Hive, Spark, HBase, Flume, and Python etc.
- One industry leading BI/Visualization solution experience (Preferably in Informatica, Ab Initio, IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, SAS DI, Tableau or any other leading Visualization and BI Tool)
- Experience in SQL : Proficiency - Advanced
- Experience in Devops on big Data
- Hands on designing a Customer data solution to handle
Data ETL for Big Data Lake using Informatica, Data Stage and Talend etc.
Data Quality and cleansing using tools and technologies
Design & programming of databases
Business Intelligence applications
- Experience in SDLC and Production Support should have handled Code Deployment, Scheduling and Troubleshooting
- Experience in SAS in a data intense or Microsoft R environment is a plus
- Good to have Financial Services/Communication/Product industry experience
- Exposure to Customer analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications :
- Creative problem solving (Innovative),
- Analytical skills,
- Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology,
- Client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
Ability to write Mutually exclusive & collectively exhaustive text
Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally
Ability to negotiate at a tactical level articulating pros and cons and recommending a mutually beneficial course of action
Ability to coach and mentor,
Skill/Operating Group Customer Analytics - CDM
Location Mumbai/ Bengaluru
Shift Day Shift
Educational Qualifications: Min. Undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications/IT with 4-8 years of relevant experience.
Experience: 4-8 yrs
Key Competencies and Skills (Must to have) : - Requirements gathering and design/implementation for Big Data Lake, Enterprise Data warehouse, BI and Analytics projects
- End to end Big Data Lake /Enterprise DW / BI implementation using technologies like Hive, Spark, Hadoop, Flume, and Python etc.
- Data modelling, BI/Visualization solution experience (Preferably in Informatica, Ab Initio, IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, SAS DI or any other leading Visualization and BI Tool)
- Experience in SQL
Additional Information/Skills (Good to have) : SAS/R