As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 20,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading AI/ML/Statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Manager in Applied Intelligence
An Manager in ‘Applied intelligence –understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using R/Python/Spark
• Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with
o Audience Segmentation
o Root-cause analysis
• Working through the phases of project
o Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
o Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
o Set up data for predictive/prescriptive analysis
o Development of AI/ML models or statistical/econometric models.
• Working along with the team members
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
• B Tech/M Tech from reputed engineering colleges
• Masters/M Tech in Computer Science
• Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute
• M.Phil/Ph.D in Statistics/Econometrics or related field.
Responsible for taking up day-to-day activities for making deliverables to the Client
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as a Data Scientist for data handling, extraction, manipulation; creating structured form of data and pulling tangible insights from data
• Take inputs from the Manger/Consultant to develop statistical models (predictive modeling, forecasting etc.) and apply appropriate techniques such as Exploratory Analysis, Regression, Segmentation etc.
• Prepare summary of results for in-house discussion and take feedback whenever/wherever required
• Develop executive dashboards to present the analytical insights derived from the data analysis
Proficiency & Experience:
• 8+ years of experience in Analytics Industry
• Strong ability to extract strategic insights from large data sets
• Adept with using Statistical (like forecasting/modeling, data analysis, regression/optimization models), Machine Learning (GBM, Decision Trees etc.) & AI techniques (Deep Learning)
• Proficient in data handling suites PYTHON, Spark, R, HIVE, SAS, SQL, or similar packages
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
• Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics.
• Adept with knowledge & working on Visualization tools like Tableau, POWER BI, etc.
Good to have- Exposure to and understanding of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
Functional Skills- Experience in Retail Industry, People management role and Sales & Business Development initiatives
• Strong problem soling sk