Resourceful and motivated individual for leading the CMT Analytics team. As a Consultant in CMT Analytics, we help the clients with Analytical solution at every stage with Complex machine/M2M learning algorithms & techniques. He/she should be strong in advance/predictive analytics with relatively shorter learning curve.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – Overall Experience Must Have - Coding in Python, Web Crawling & NLP Good to have – Chatbot Analytics & AWS / GCP
Certification Profile & Prior Experience • Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques – Statistical Algorithms (preferred in sequence) o Segmentation (Cluster Analysis) o Exploratory Analytics (T-tests) o Multivariate Regression (Logistic, OLS, GLM etc.) o Decision Trees o Time series & Non Linear Modeling o Random Forest o Neural Network
• Experience with SQL preferred o Traditional DB’s – Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL, Win SQL
• Any of the Big Data querying language (Hive, PIG, Hadoop, etc.) (Good to have)
• Experience using digital & statistical modeling software (one or more) – o R, Revo R (Preferred) o SAS Basic & Enterprise Miner (Preferred) o SQL (Preferred)
• Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualisation Tools (Tableau/Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred.
• Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
• Consulting skills Experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
• Self-Starter with ability to work independently across multiple projects and set priorities
• Willingness to Travel Internationally
• Experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies
Preferred Educational Background • MSc/MPhil. in Statistics / Economics/ Mathematics / Engg. Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon